hard time with calories

foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
hey all,

i am sad to say, that the 5 lbs i have lost, i have put back on.

i have a really hard time staying at my calories. i am not going to give up. but i am going to try to curb my emotional eating by preplanning my meals. i am planning them all for the rest of the week right now, and on friday ill plan them for the weekend so the weekend doesnt get ruined.

plus, i cant exercise when i eat this much, i feel bloated and out of shape when i do.

so sad about this...but i will keep trying.

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    :wink: :flowerforyou: way to go girl you can do is about discipline
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Exercise anyway. It doesn't have to be something hard do something easy like walking. If I have eaten more than I should I wait 30 min then jump on the treadmill. Am I miserable...yes. But if I sit around I'll be miserable too. Try to get to the root of your binging to nip it in the bud altogether.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Don't get down on yourself. You just get right back on the right road. Turn this into a learning experience for you instead of a stumbling block. You can do this!! It really does help me to remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Just hold your chin up and get back with the program. One day at a time! You've done well to stay on the site and purge yourself here. That's good for you.

Good Luck!! Keep us posted. You can do it!! :smokin:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Gum and water helps, as does exercise, walks are wonderful. For me, when I'm stressed, I play Solitaire or Sudoku. Or, if you're emotionally eating and can't get the energy to go out, figure out a way to ensure there's no way to eat/ better things to dig into. Toss all the bad stuff away - if it's not there, you can't eat it!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    omg! i did so good with my cals today!!!!! i had to share that with everyone because i am hoping that tommorow is the same, gotta be tough :angry:
    and i ate a lot! you can see it in my food diary. yay!
This discussion has been closed.