52 pounds gone and 128 more to go!

Options
13»

Replies

• SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Of course theres a difference! Keep up the great work..you look fantastic!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    It absolutely IS a huge difference! Congratulations on all your hard work. Keep it up! :)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and so inspiring!!! I want to lose a total of around 175 so seeing the progress you have made is helping to keep me on the right track. Thank you for sharing and CONGRATS!! :)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. 52 lbs is a great accomplishment. You're a stunning woman... just think... you're only going to get stronger and happier.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It is a big difference!! Girl~ you look gorgeous!!! Such hard work 50 lbs is not easy!! GReat job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    You've made huge strides, that is a lot of progess and definitely noticeable, good job!

I feel sort of the same way, 22 lbs down, I think that in 20 more pounds it will be way more noticeable on me, because not many people have noticed 22 lbs on me.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can definately see a difference!
    Be proud of yourself!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look amazing :) Keep up the Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!