NSV as a Hilltopper

Options
I work at Western Kentucky University and we are known as the Hilltoppers because- you guessed it- campus is set up on a hill. Today I went to lunch with a coworker. We walked downtown (which means we have to walk from the bottom of the hill across campus, up the hill, to get there). As we were walking she mentioned how much faster I walk now than last semester. The fact is when I started working here nearly two years ago I had to walk to a class room at the top of the hill and because I was so out of shape I had to stop part way there. This time I had no problems. How much has changed. I no longer have to stop and am making it faster!

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations.
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That has to feel fantastic! Congrats on the nice NSV!
    Loree
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A great NSV to say the least! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    So funny, I went to St. Edward's University in Austin, TX....the only other school with the Hilltopper as a mascot! And for the exact same reason, the school sits up on a hill.

Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!