Shed Belly FLAB!!! HELP

Options
suzara
suzara Posts: 1
SO I had a baby in January and I am almost at my pre pregnancy ...but I can't seem to loose it around my belly ...it's so flaby...I have the worst love handles...any got tips on the best way to target these and fast??????

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    There is a book called "The Mummy Tummy" I can't remember the authhors name, but it you google it you should find it. I found an exerpt of the book on the Borders website a few months ago. some very helpful exercises to do. good luck.:smile:
  • aimeeloucallan
    Options
    I have been told that 'love handles' are mainly from what you eat. Sugars and the 'wrong' fats. Try Pilates that seemed to help me in my mid area. I think 'side bends' with weights is also suppose to help. Hope this helps.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    I had my daughter a year ago last month... the only thing that helps me is cardio and working out. Reverse sit ups work great for me. There is no fast way to get it gone sorry, I've been working on it too. My trainer told me to look at it as layers... shed it one layer at a time...
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    dont keep your fingers crossed about being able to target fat, it's a myth... you cant target an area despite what people will tell you over and over again. Just keep workin at it and eventually it will come off. Go running every night.
  • click
    click Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    running works your core like nothing else

and doing sit ups gives the muscular support to at least lift the belly and make it appear firmer, even though youc an't target fat in a specific area--it does help to do them.

building muscle in general will allow you to shed fat mor quickly because it lets your body have something to actually use all that fuel, all that stored fat. so weight training, sit ups, running.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    even tho u cant really target an area...with some running and sit ups/ reverse sit ups and eating right... your stomach will shrink with time....:smile: