will i EVER see a skinny me??

Options
2»

Replies

• strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Losing that much weight, you are a skinny-er you. But if you're asking if you'll ever look the way you did when you were as a teenager, the answer is no.

LOL. That's not true unless you mean face or you mean BETTER.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yes, I feel the same way often time. I have a ton more weight to lose, but the weight I have lost..I can't see it.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yes, I feel the same way often time. I have a ton more weight to lose, but the weight I have lost..I can't see it.

But do you notice that your belt is on the last loop? That your pants are starting to sag? I remember the first time I lost 75lbs. It seemed I saw myself in the mirror one day and went "DAMN!"

:)
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I take pictures ALL the time to help remind me! They are mostly just for me because sometimes a mirror seems to distort my thought but for whatever reason I believe pictures more. LOL I went from 166 to around 136 now. You will start to feel skinny very soon! I kept a goal of basically getting into each new 10's bracket. Like I can't wait to get out of 160's, then 150's, then 140's, then 130's etc. It helped to motivate me whenever I was feeling unaccomplished! You can do this just stick with it, and don't believe the lies your eyes want to tell you when you look in the mirror! Take pics and measurements!~
  • miniberger
    miniberger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We ARE our own worst critics. I think for me, I had an image of myself frozen in time when I was skinny and even though I'm much larger, I've fooled myself into thinking I'm not that big, so I imagine that I'm not going to see the difference either... although my damned pants keep falling down. :P