solution to the gym being too expensive!

Options
alot of people go on their diet/exercise kicks...buy the healthy food, buy exercise equipment then NEVER touch it! CRAIGSLIST seems to be the place alot of them are posting it for super cheap. i bought a recumbant stationary bike for $25 bucks on there. soooo for everyone who is looking, www.craigslist.org

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    How did that workout go that I gave you for your legs? Let me know if you want more ideas.
  • CoachJimmy
    CoachJimmy Posts: 15
    Options
    My solution to the gym was P90X! I have seen better results working out at home with it over ANY gym routine ( I have lost 80 pounds!) I am a Coach with Team Beachbody now-- so help others get started- and Coach them thru the program. I love it-- no expensive gym memberships-- no waiting on equipment- no wiping off someone else's sweat!

Happy to help anyone else get started as well.

Email: jimmynelson at me dot com
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    alot of people go on their diet/exercise kicks...buy the healthy food, buy exercise equipment then NEVER touch it! CRAIGSLIST seems to be the place alot of them are posting it for super cheap. i bought a recumbant stationary bike for $25 bucks on there. soooo for everyone who is looking, www.craigslist.org

That reminds me of a cool story - a coworker listed his tready in the work classifieds FREE, it was so funny, I opened the classified section hoping to find one to buy and there it was FREE..... sometimes, those discarded treadys are listed in the FREE section, so look there too!!

oh... and PS.... at OUR gym, we have to wipe our OWN sweat off the equipment and there are CAMERAS that will CATCH you if you DON'T, and you are kicked out.
  • kdanderson05
    kdanderson05 Posts: 147
    Options
    My solution to the gym was P90X! I have seen better results working out at home with it over ANY gym routine ( I have lost 80 pounds!) I am a Coach with Team Beachbody now-- so help others get started- and Coach them thru the program. I love it-- no expensive gym memberships-- no waiting on equipment- no wiping off someone else's sweat!

Happy to help anyone else get started as well.

Email: jimmynelson at me dot com
    I think I am going to look into P90x this winter once I get close to my gym membership being up, but I want to make sure I use my membership to my full advantage. Do you know if there is anyway to get copies of it without paying the full price?
  • CoachJimmy
    CoachJimmy Posts: 15
    Options
    Well as a Coach you can get a copy thru me-- and get me as your Coach as a Free Bonus. I have been doing the program for 4+ years- and train with Tony Horton on a consistent basis.

We offer 10% discount to Club Members- and 25% Discount to those that want to take advantage of our Coaching Opportunity.

I have had people go look for 'pirated' copies-- but they usually get 'partial' copies-- or don't get a schedule- or the nutrition plan- and end up wasting their money looking for the 'cheap version'.

It is a FANTASTIC program-- I just hate to see people only get 'part' of it- and not see the results- by getting ripped off by pirated copies.

If you need - want more info email me: jimmynelson@me.com - jimmynelson at me dot com
  • yentasdoitbetter
    yentasdoitbetter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    How did that workout go that I gave you for your legs? Let me know if you want more ideas.

actually it's going great! im working out my legs more and now they dont get as tired. i guess it took a lil getting used to too

THANKS!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Well as a Coach you can get a copy thru me-- and get me as your Coach as a Free Bonus. I have been doing the program for 4+ years- and train with Tony Horton on a consistent basis.

We offer 10% discount to Club Members- and 25% Discount to those that want to take advantage of our Coaching Opportunity.

I have had people go look for 'pirated' copies-- but they usually get 'partial' copies-- or don't get a schedule- or the nutrition plan- and end up wasting their money looking for the 'cheap version'.

It is a FANTASTIC program-- I just hate to see people only get 'part' of it- and not see the results- by getting ripped off by pirated copies.

If you need - want more info email me: jimmynelson@me.com - jimmynelson at me dot com

no disrespect, but really could you pimp yourself like 100 more times on here. We get it, you use P90x and offer it online. Your a coach. Congradulations Unless you got some great information or advice to give other then soliciting, how about knock the *kitten* out. thank you.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Another solution is to get exercise videos on Youtube. They are free and you have a wide variety to pick from
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options

:laugh:

no disrespect, but really could you pimp yourself like 100 more times on here. We get it, you use P90x and offer it online. Your a coach. Congradulations Unless you got some great information or advice to give other then soliciting, how about knock the *kitten* out. thank you.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

cosign

Yea, just mail me a copy of your program, free. I could probably create my own p90x program and not spend a dime!