Insanity Workout

Options
Hi Everyone, anybody doing insanity workout.

Replies

• Oneman9830
    Oneman9830 Posts: 2
    Options
    I got the CD's but never tried them. What do you think about them.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    Tons of folks here have... I currently run a mix of Insanity, P90X and P90X Plus... Insanity is brutal... in a good way... if you're up for stripping down the fat and cursing Shaun T's name in your sleep, this is the program for you!
  • chrissyrn04
    chrissyrn04 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I mix them into my workout plan - I run 3 days a week, spin 2 days a week and insanity 3-4 days a week depending on how long the runs are.
  • kaytiestorms
    Options
    I completed the first week of Insanity, and after my "day off," I haven't been able to get back into it because of ankle pain. I've been reading up on it and it seems like the only thing people can suggest is popping an advil and pushing through. I'm icing them now, and plan to take that "advice" tomorrow to see if I'm able to get back into it. Haven't had any results from the workout - lost .2 lbs between day 1 and day 7. Sort of discouraged for how much work it is!!!
  • Vandemark5425
    Options
    I was curious what I type in to add insanity to my exercise cause when I just type in insanity nothing comes up.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three of the program. I loved it at first, but I hate it now. My poor knees are suffering. I'm going to finish though, because I made the commitment.
  • stefvani
    stefvani Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Made it through the first week of insanity.
  • stefvani
    stefvani Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am done with the first week, gonna weight in today. Did you loss any weight yet o program.