What's for dinner tonight?

Options
124»

Replies

• chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken breast tacos! I will probably have mine on a lettus leaf (depending on how many calories I have left by dinner), but the rest of the family gets corn tortillas. Serving with grilled corn on the cob and salad.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be spinach salad with chicken, green onion, celery, almonds and whatever yummy dressing I can find at the store that is fat free.
  • lynner22
    lynner22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Google Quinoa burgers.
    They are absolutely fantastic :)
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Spinach /ravioli, with a big plate of cooked spinach on the side...Popeye kind of mood I guess!!!!!
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tuna with lime and chillies, with potatoes on the side. Would have had more vetpgetables, but I really need to go grocery shopping first :-p
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Steak on the bbq, with grilled mushrooms and asparagus!

Sounds soooo yummy!
  • alexandramjf
    Options
    Baked turkey breast with steamed peas and potato salad!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Tonight we're having red curry w/ baby corn, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts on rice. Soooooooooo yum!
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We're having spaghetti with ground turkey meat sauce (pasta for dh and the children, spaghetti squash for me), homemade Italian bread, and a big salad.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Mushroom & leek stroganoff

sauté some chopped mushrooms and leeks in a pan, add a couple of heaped teaspoons of chicken stock granules and then add low-fat (1.5%) crème fraiche. 240kc per portion.

Serve with rice and a mini-naan/pita bread.

Enjoy!
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    We're having chicken enchiladas here. Corn tortillas so they are gluten free.
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I eat gluten free also and tonight I had homemade meatballs using 96% lean ground beef with Ragu sauce and Trader Joe's brown rice fusilli pasta. When I have time, I need to make a batch of sauce and freeze it. A few days ago, I made a batch of Red Beans and Rice and that lasts for several days. I have also done stir-frys with chicken or beef and all kinds of tacos as long as you use corn tortillas as mentioned by the previous poster. For stir-fry, I use a gluten free soy sauce made by San J.