NSV :)

Options
tarnbop
tarnbop Posts: 53 Member
My first non-scale victory....
I was washing up and my ring fell off all on it's own! So ok, there was water to help and it probably expanded with the heat, but still, I have been wearing this ring for about 5 years and wash up with it on every day and it has never slipped off before! Today it just completely slipped off - didn't catch it on anything etc :)

So happy!! (I know it's only a small thing, but still...)
Oh and before anyone worries, it's just a bog standard high st ring... it has no significant value or emotional attachment, so there's no problem with it becoming too big :)

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's great. It's all the little things that add up to make a great thing. Enjoy the little things along the way, it will help keep you motivated!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congratulations!
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!! You're doing so awesome.... I love it when things just magically fall off!! Except if my head did... That's another story...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!