NSV for eating clean!

Jugie12
Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
Hey y'all! I'm brand-spankin' new here at MFP and I'm stoked about it. Started yesterday (hence lack of pic and profile info) and began logging everything I ate and whatnot and TODAY my hunnie tells me he is proud of me for tracking my eating habits and doing the work to change! Where I'm at now is not who I am so I am uncovering the freakin' hot fitness model underneath it all. It meant so much to me for him to say something like that, it brightened my ENTIRE day!

YAY! Victory: 1

Jugie

Replies

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    nice work! i am really interested in eating clean, and am planning to start overhauling my diet to eat completely clean when i move house. how easy have you found it so far?
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Always good to get compliments and encouragement from the hunnie!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Actually, it's much easier than I expected it to be! I got a hold of the Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno and have been taking tips from her -I am eating every 3 hours and I feel better - my skin looks better, my energy is up, I've lost weight... in just one week. I definitely have to focus more on myself to do it though; the boyfriend eats a lot more and can have more stuff that I can't so I can't let myself fall into the pattern of eating the same stuff when we eat together.

That lady's books are great and most of the meals are cheap to make. I like to cook so it's no problem trying new stuff in my kitchen, lol oh and I found that the longer I follow clean eating, the more my senses enjoy it - the food tastes better and has more flavor and I crave clean foods a lot more than I crave junk. Jamie Eason also has some super awesome recipes on bodybuilding.com that I make and take to work. Let me know how you do!! Would you mind if I added you?
  • nikki_mar
    nikki_mar Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks for sharing this. This is the third time I've run across this lady's name and book so I'm now encouraged to look into it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!