New Here

Options
hdmamma09
hdmamma09 Posts: 23 Member
Hi, My name is Rebel, and i just signed up for this site. I have a lot of weight to lose. I have been over weight most of my life and all of my adult life so far. But plan on changing that. I have been changing my eating habits for about 3 days now and am down three pounds. but have about 150 I would like to lose.

Replies

• valeriehope
    valeriehope Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the site! Congrats on the 3 pounds this far!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebel,

Welcome to MFP =]

Congratulations on the weight loss so far!

Lottie x
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello Rebel. Congrats on your weight loss so far, you're on the right track and welcome to MFP :smile:
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Great going. Good site to help stay the course here.
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. 3 pounds is a great start in just a few days! Good luck with your journey, feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    good for you. its a start and we all have to start somewhere. you can friend request me. i would love to keep you motivated!! lynnetted43
  • smithhm12
    smithhm12 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome!

I hope you enjoy this website! similar to you, I would like to lose over 100 pounds. I have found this website wonderful, and it has helped me to lose weight in a healthy manner. Plus I LOVE all my MFP friends. They are soo supportive and I know I can count on them to keep me on track. I hope you find it as wonderful. Feel free to add me!

Congrats on the 3 pounds! :happy: