What I do to get past my cravings

Options
Yes it's true, I'm struggling. So the "SWEETS" and I have a serious love/hate relationship (I love how they taste but hate what they do to my curves), I promise they are calling me, almost stalking me, lol. But on a serious note I really want to stay committed to my goal I have of being 200 lbs by the end of 2012 and we all know the sweets won't get me there. So I've turned back to writing about what I'm going through as an outlet and way to stay focused..... you know expressing is like releasing the issue, getting it out in the open. :) Unfortunately, for me at this stage venting just isn't enough. So you're girl suited up Plan B and found a mantra & placed it right where my $$$$$ are. Yes folks in my wallet I have a quote that I read on twitter, I think from @idillionaire (she has awesome inspirational quotes that speak to any circumstance) & it stops me dead in my tracks. Reminds me that I have what it takes to make it to my long term goal. I shared it with a friend of mine today is trying to quit smoking and she felt inspired as well...so I thought to myself let me share it with you my lovies....

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

Leave a comment below cause I'd love to hear what inspires you to keep it moving!!!

Happy Re-modeling lovies xoxo,

Tip

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    If you like writing, you also might try a diary, a written log.

As for what inspires me, I'd like to live past 55 and will be surprised if I do. Here's keeping fingers crossed =).
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thats a great quote and much needed for me at this time. I have had my first really hard food day today.. I swear I am PMSing and I lost the battle of sweets. I promised myself one sweet day a month and today was the third. I am nervous because Saturday is my husbands birthday and Sunday is Mother's Day and of course there will be cake and other things. I really need help staying in control. I don't want to gain everything I lost these last three weeks and I don't want to sabotage myself out of this journey... I still have 53 pounds to go...