Woman 5' 8" 40 ish, what's your goal weight please

Options
13»

Replies

• 3onamission
    Options
    My goal weight is 175. I fit your profile of 5'9" 40ish. I started my journey at 283 in January of this year and I have shed 26 some pounds. My 3 girlfriends and I have a wager to see who can loose the most weight by July. Money..big motivator! We have agreed to exercise together and to support each other, either via email, in person or phone calls. Yes, we have all had LIFE interrupt our journey in one way or another. Thankfully we have kept the goal of weight loss in mind. But I digress....

One of my "opponents" had to go to the doctor for a medical reason and he told her that she was morbidly obese. I was so angry that he made my beautiful friend feel like she was a walking whale! I am happy to say she took this in stride and didn't resort to shopping or eating to satisfy her anxieties about his comments.

Hang in there. Change your program and celebrate all victories because they will add up. I have many more pounds to go and intend on conquering them one pound at at time! Bless You!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Can't thank you all enough.