high praise from 10 year boy

Options
2»

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Praise like that make it all worth while! Go, Momma! I'm sure your boys are proud of you, too!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Kids are always honest and sometimes and it can be hurtful but you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    My own ten year old says "this exercise crap is really starting to work for you"
  • dlmcgo
    dlmcgo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's an AWESOME compliment. One of my daughters friends brother called me that last year and I had to ask what it meant. When they told me I was thrilled! The friend also told me that her brother really meant it. I love being around my daughters classmates and helping at their school.
  • Moonladee
    Moonladee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well, he is right. You are a beast!
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    That made me laugh! What a great compliment, 10 year olds are so honest. :)
  • katiedidd66
    katiedidd66 Posts: 77
    Options
    Compliments from kids are the best because they are so brutally honest...LOL!! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story!! Keep up the great work "Beast"!!
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    My son told him that I run to the games

"this is the best part - it is so amazing when your kids brag about you! That's when you know they really believe in you!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Kids just tell it like it is! Gotta love that about them. WTG! Keep up the fantastic work. Obviously, it is paying off!

Michelle
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    SWEET! I think we all want to be "Beast" with you! LOVE it! :-) Thanks for sharing!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Haha! This is freakin awesome!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was just remembering your very touching story involving your son a while back in the grocery store checkout, and now you have a new awesome story! Very cool :)
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/387865-high-praise-from-a-10-year-old-boy?hl=HIGH+PRAISE

YEAH....Here's that thread. You think they don't notice things like that. They just don't comment on them like adults. I am so glad he is seeing me as healthy now

(yeah I titled the thread the same...lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!