anyone watch the Vampire Diaries finale....

Options
adriana_hackney
adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
and want to discuss??? I absolutely LOVE the show and Ian ;)

Replies

• chrikoko12202007
    Options
    omg it was awesome! i told my husband 'why dont they just kill her and bring her back'. but NOOOO BOOOOM she's a vampire! cant wait til next season!
  • adriana_hackney
    Options
    me either. I don't know how I got so consumed in this show....lol...but I am. I did not see the elena becoming a vampire thing coming. I did however figure she would choose Stefan (for now) and I also figure Ric would die. I cried like a baby...lol
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options
    I watched! Amazing finale. I don't know how we're going to wait until September for a new show.

I'm Team Damon, so I have to say I was pretty sad when she didn't pick him. But, who knows what will happen next season.

******SPOILER ALERT****** (Just in case someone comes in who hasn't watched yet LOL)

Since Klaus is now in Tyler's body... where's "Tyler"? Was he in Klaus' body?
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    that confused me too! :-/. its sad that elenas excuse was bc she met stefan first and damon knows the whole time its not true....my husband totally didnt follow that lil twist in the story. hes like wth!? lol
  • adriana_hackney
    Options
    I hope she picks damon in the end. I like Stefan, but I LOVE Damon. Honestly, I get aggravated at Elena at times...lol. Now that she's a vampire she'll remember every time she's been compelled and that means she'll remember the whole I love you from Damon :)

I don't know where Tyler is...I hope he's still alive. I was a lil confused by that. I really like Tyler. I saw NONE of that coming. I also think Dark Bonnie is gonna be fun to watch, but she's gonna be trouble.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options

Have not watched it yet. It's on the DVR. I LOVE THAT SHOW! And YES IAN IS MOST YUMMY!!!!
  • adriana_hackney
    Options

Have not watched it yet. It's on the DVR. I LOVE THAT SHOW! And YES IAN IS MOST YUMMY!!!!

have tissues ready and don't read the above comments :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I have it on my DVR and have yet to watch it. So I refuse the read this thread!! LOL!! But LOVE the show!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked. Never saw that coming. I read the books and since the series seemed to be so different I didn't think it was going to happen. I can't wait for the new season.
    I liked the actor who played Clause and was sad to see him go. I think he was sexier.
    Stephens face was so sad when he was sitting in front of the body.
    Damen face broke my heart when she said, if she met him first and then you find out she did. God I can't wait. :sad:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I hope she picks damon in the end. I like Stefan, but I LOVE Damon. Honestly, I get aggravated at Elena at times...lol. Now that she's a vampire she'll remember every time she's been compelled and that means she'll remember the whole I love you from Damon :)

I don't know where Tyler is...I hope he's still alive. I was a lil confused by that. I really like Tyler. I saw NONE of that coming. I also think Dark Bonnie is gonna be fun to watch, but she's gonna be trouble.
    Bonnie let Clause posess him. Clause is not dead.
  • adriana_hackney
    Options
    I just read some S4 teaser blog from Julie Plec and she said we'll definitely see Klaus again. That makes me happy!!
  • adriana_hackney
    Options
    Here's the link to the S4 teaser interview with Julie Plec

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/11/vampire-diaries-season-finale-elena/
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Watched the Final Episode tonight here in the UK....Can't wait for the next season. It was a shocker and emotional tonight tho.. Will have to somehow look at that Teaser link. Thanks for posting it. :-)

Love Stephan but must admit I'm warming to Damon. :smile:
  • RagenGBrown
    RagenGBrown Posts: 47
    Options
    Can't wait till next season!! Have to wait ALL summer...don't think I can wait that long!!! lol
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    me me me me me me me!!!!!
    <3 it..and WOW..still in disbelief :-)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    IAN IS MINE!!!!!!

i've watched it twice and cried both times. gawd I'm a sap. lol
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I watched! Amazing finale. I don't know how we're going to wait until September for a new show.

I'm Team Damon, so I have to say I was pretty sad when she didn't pick him. But, who knows what will happen next season.

******SPOILER ALERT****** (Just in case someone comes in who hasn't watched yet LOL)

Since Klaus is now in Tyler's body... where's "Tyler"? Was he in Klaus' body?

when u become a vampire you remember everything you've been glamoured not to so elena will remember she met damon first!!!!! *crosses fingers*
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I love that show and DVR it every week. I can't wait for fall.