Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Protein powder
    Vitamins
    glucosamine with chondroitin (joints)
    Caffeine i.e. coffee, tabs, tea.

Every thing else comes from food sources like good fats and such.
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ah, yeah I don't know about Piracetam in SA. I know it's prescription in most of Europe (nootropil IIRC).

Thanks once again wackyfunster. My location in my profile is a bit misleading. SA makes it look like I live in South Africa, whereas it's MFP's abbreviation of the province in Portugal where I live Santarem :smile: Had a feeling that was going to get misinterpreted at some point, must see if I can edit it to avoid confusion. I was actually looking mostly on a UK based stuff site for my stuff and looks like Piracetam is indeed only available on prescription, looks like not much point trying to get it in Europe then :sad: .
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, b-complex and omega 3 as per doctor. He also said I should be using whey protein powder. Havent bought any protein powder yet.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hard to say what is the benefit of clean eating and weight loss.. and what is the result of supplements. I definitely felt a difference switiching from a drug store brand to Usana products in terms of mood, energy and overall health though. I take their essential vitamins/minerals, a fish oil, and sometimes a fibre / protein powder.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Ah, yeah I don't know about Piracetam in SA. I know it's prescription in most of Europe (nootropil IIRC).

Thanks once again wackyfunster. My location in my profile is a bit misleading. SA makes it look like I live in South Africa, whereas it's MFP's abbreviation of the province in Portugal where I live Santarem :smile: Had a feeling that was going to get misinterpreted at some point, must see if I can edit it to avoid confusion. I was actually looking mostly on a UK based stuff site for my stuff and looks like Piracetam is indeed only available on prescription, looks like not much point trying to get it in Europe then :sad: .
    lol, yeah, I did assume South Africa. You may be able to get a hold of one of the other racetams (there is a whole family of drug with similar effects)... I haven't researched those as thoroughly though.
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    lol, yeah, I did assume South Africa. You may be able to get a hold of one of the other racetams (there is a whole family of drug with similar effects)... I haven't researched those as thoroughly though.

Easy mistake to make regarding province. Not a helpful system for displaying your location for Portugal at least. Abbreviating the province to two letters is meaningless tbh, would be better if MFP just allowed to display the country. I think I'm just going to alter my town to reflect where I live.

Btw cheers on the Ginkgo Biloba info on your earlier post - I was thinking of trying that anyway so your recommendation makes it one more reason to try. I'll look out for racetams also, no huge urgency to try them though as hadn't really had them on my mind until reading your earlier post piqued my curiosity, maybe a one to try out at some later date.