Biggest Loser Challenge (July) WK# 2

Options
O.K. here is the new board as promised....I am a little dissapointed right now as it has been almost two weeks since I have lost any weight. Yes that means I am on a plateau...yeah what a great time for me to try and become a loser right? Oh well I will work through it and eventually get down to my goal weight...right? Hope everyone had better luck then I did.

SW:339
CW:339

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    ughhh :grumble:

SW 184
    CW 186

What gives?? OH yeah...all that crap food over the 4th. :angry:
    Next week WILL be better.
  • kimster
    kimster Posts: 21
    Options
    SW: 183
    CW: 183

:cry:

will have to try harder this week......
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    SW- 160 lbs
    CW -158lbs

-2 lbs

I was actually quite surprised I lost! We had so many family parties this past weekend! Now that Im back on track this week I pry wont lose lol.
  • eurestemari
    Options
    SW 127
    CW 125.6

Goal 112

I'm happy!!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I would like to check in today - I've lost 2lbs! :tongue: The scale wasn't feeling good yesterday, I guess.
  • Toni1071
    Toni1071 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SW 179
    CW 175

I'm pretty happy with those results!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    SW: 151
    CW: 148

I worked through the 4th and even though that was NOT fun, it kept me away from the fatty foods laid out buffet style. Down 3, heck yea :drinker:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Another big weekend of picnics ahead of me. I have my family reunion tomorrow ( everyone brings a
    dish) And my family is full of awesome cooks! I am feeling pretty good about my motivation though, I think I will try to stick to the fruit and veggie trays. Will let everyone know how it goes!!!