New Mamas and Mamas-To-Be

Options
I wanted to start a new group for any new mamas or soon to be mamas. Just to offer support and motivation whether you're trying to lose baby weight, not gain too much weight or trying to gain weight. So, if you'd like to join, just tell us a little about yourself :)

I'm Sara and I live in MI. I'm currently pregnant with my second (and probably last) child - I have an 18 month old son. This baby is due almost exactly one month before my son's 2nd birthday. This June I'll be celebrating my 3rd anniversary with my husband Jason. I gained WAY too much weight when I was pregnant with my son and really need to take control this time. I totally slacked off during my first trimester with this pregnancy, but I'm getting back on track. My main form of exercise Is walking, but we try and do a lot of hiking in the summer also.

Replies

• Cello2007
    Cello2007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm 23 weeks right now and have an 18 month old and just had my 3 year anniversary. I gained about 60 with my last pregnancy and and trying to not gain too much this time since I didn't get much off after my last pregnancy. In the past couple of weeks my weight has jumped up and I have no idea why. Not really a change in eating habits, so probably some is attributed to water retention. I lost weight in my 1st trimester (Terrible Morning sickness) and have just recently gone past my pre-pregnancy weight.
    My baby only has one artery and one vein in the cord so I can't do anything too extreme when it comes to eating or exercising. Good luck to all of us!