Green Tea & Asparagus

Options
1harleygal
1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
:ohwell: Just thought that I would share about my experience with Jillian Michaels 7 day 7 lbs lost diet. It worked! But the amazing part is that she says that green tea and asparagus is a natural laxative and for you out there that don't believe let me tell you IT IS! So from now on I drink at least 16 oz of green tea and at least 5 stalks of asparagus usually steamed and my next day it is working!:ohwell:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I m drinking green tea right now, but I dont know about asparagus yuck lol
    :laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    asparagus is wonderful...grill it with a little evoo, salt, and pepper and it's soooo great! :love:
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    yes, grilled is the only way I do it and it's awesome!!!!
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    yes, grilled is the only way I do it and it's awesome!!!!
    Interesting. I'll have to try this! I like asparagus and yesterday I picked up one of those grilling baskets for grilling veggies on your outdoor grill as I've had other veggies I love like that and it will allow me to buy fresh and cook them up so I'll KNOW what's on/in my food! Can't wait to try this--any tips on buying fresh asparagus-what to look for--that you can pass on?
    Thx!
    Zephyr
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :smile: When I buy asparagus I make sure it isn't slimy, if it is then it is going bad! Also it should smell like asparagus!:smile:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    grilled asparagus is awesome~!!!!

i also put EVOO, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and roast it in the oven, delicious!!
  • Zephyr36608
    Options

i also put EVOO, chopped garlic, salt, pepper and roast it in the oven, delicious!!
    I'm sorry, clueless here, but what is EVOO?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, clueless here, but what is EVOO?
    extra virgin olive oil