30 day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• lcarr1020
    lcarr1020 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new addition! I cant wait to get started heres hoping I see some results! :-)
    It's an amazing workout for only 27 minutes! I received wonderful results from the shred and then Ripped in 30. I would post my pictures if I remembered how to do it...

My results are at the top of this page. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread

I mainly did the Shred 4-5 times a week. When I took a day off I wouldn't count it in the 30 days so I believe it took me around 40 days to do all 3 levels for 10 days at a time. I would do some walking and swimming for extra, but it would only be like 20 minutes or so. Once I completed the Shred, I went on to Ripped in 30 and got more results. Then I got pregnant!!! Go figure:) I am now 5 weeks postpartum and started the Shred again. I'm on level 1, day 7 today and have already lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips. Stick to it...it really works!
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    I am going to get mine from Walmart today too!!!!!
    I literally just bought it off walmart like two seconds ago. I will be starting it next week. Feel free to add me if you would like. I plan to do it atleast 4-5 days a week. Question for people who have done it already

How many calories should I be eating? and How long should I use each workout (ex: Level 1 for 7 days?)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Here is one of the 30DS groups on here...There are more than one so you can check for which one you like best...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/117-30-day-shred
  • lcarr1020
    Options
    Thanks Guys! This is all very helpful info! I am trying to decide if I want to start it Sunday, also I want to still add my Cardio Monday - Friday....will that be too much to do then go home and do the work out?
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and boy oh boy am I sore! It is a great workout and I love it! I have done it before and was very pleased with the results. But that was a year ago. Now I am back at it. You definetly should try it!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    I did the Ripped and 30 and have had amazing results! Good Luck you can do it!
  • ashleymichaud
    ashleymichaud Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm on level 2 day 4 and I think 30ds is fantastic! I even looked ahead to see what level 3 looks like and I'm actually excited for it (I feel weird saying that.) I was sore for about 3 or 4 days when I started level 1 and again for about 2 days when I started level 2, although my thighs are still a little sore when I stretch them. I've lost about 2 pounds since I started, which is a big slow down from my 2 pounds per week I was averaging at, but I've stopped caring what the scale says after reading everyone's success stories. If I had to give any advice on it, it would be to not be afraid of using the less advanced moves.

I would say do each level for 10 days, that's what is recommended. Although you can always do it for longer or shorter depending on how easy/ hard the levels are for you.
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I bought it this week. Planning on starting it on Tuesday the 15. Honestly, I'm scared...but in a good way.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to do it every other day and then cardio on the days in between. I just got done with Level 1 Day 8 today and I swear I have noticed a difference already!!! My arms are looking way better and the scale is going down again! (I was stuck at the same weight for about 2 months) I love the Shred! And your knees will start to hurt if you do the moves incorrectly. I have to keep reminding myself of proper form especially on the side lunge. If I do them properly the only thing that hurts are my muscles! Haha :) I would definitely recommend it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!