New user!!! needs lots of encouragement

Hi,
Im new to my fitness pal and i really need all the encouragement i can get! Im only trying to lose like 15 pounds ( post baby weight ). and im trying to be an encouragement to others as well:-) Good luck everyone and hopefully we can all help each other stick to our goals:smile:

Replies

• Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Hello. I have 5 small children and think I am very positive to all my friends on here. Feel free to add me :)
  • Will do... thanks!!
  • Hi Stardancer88!

I joined awhile ago, did really well and then fell off the wagon! :-)
    I am just getting back in the saddle and could use the encouragement as well!

What are you doing in your weight loss journey?

Good Luck! And have a great day!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    I've been here for about 6 weeks so I guess I'm kind of new. I had a dayghter 9 months ago and i'm trying to loose also. This is a great tool to use, so you should loose your 15lbs in no time!
    I'm sending you a friend request :smile:
  • Thanks Ladies!!! Sorry it took so long to reply im always busy busy busy... but i accepted your friend request and again good luck everyone.
    @ Mrsfullwood thanks, congrats for your daughter and 9lbs in 6 weeks is great! That's really encouraging so im going to stick with it:-)
    @ breezyp1187 im not doing anything special drinking lots of water and im still eating fast food but sparingly, eating more fruit and veggies but for snacks and as side dishes. i love meat and im always going to go over my protein goal just a tad lol but discipline is definitely a problem for me because ive never had to watch what i ate when i used to dance so hopefully this and you all will help with that:) good luck to u 2!
  • DesarayeMom
    DesarayeMom Posts: 1 Member
    I'm also new(started a profile in Dec. but never used it) and have been looking for encouragement. It's wonderful to meet all of you