5lbs away from goal and thought I would share!

MKloste
MKloste Posts: 56 Member
So it's still a work in progess. But I am feeling really good about how much progress I have made in just the 3 months that I have been on MFP. I have about 5 more lbs that I need to lose in order to reach my goal that I set (135 lbs) and about 15 more lbs to lose before I hit my ideal perfect weight (125 lbs) but I will be happy with 135. I told myself that I wasn't going to post pictures until I reached my goal, and even though that's only 5 lbs away, I thought I would go ahead and post....the success stories on here have motivated me to keep going, and have showed me that anybody that puts the hard work, dedication and mind set into making changes can succeed. Nobody said it would be easy and it's not by any means, but it's worth it in the end! So I am hoping by sharing that maybe I can motivate others like others have for me. I started with only needing to lose about 28 lbs to reach my goal, which I know is not a lot, but it's incredible how much different I feel and how much more energy I have just by exercising and making better eating choices, and I do not starve myself by any means, and I do not restrict myself on what I eat, if I want a cupcake I will eat a cupcake (that will be my only cheat for the week), but if I want mexican food, I eat mexican food and that might mean that for lunch I eat something low in calorie or only eat half of my lunch so that I can eat what I want for dinner or if I am close to being over on my calories than I will just tell myself I can wait til tomorrow to have that. If I do go over my calories then I just add an extra 30 mins or so to my exercise the next day, and I don't see it as punishment I see it as a way to push myself to stay at the gym a little bit longer and get an even better workout! So eat what you want but do it in moderation, you will not succeed if you force yourself to diet and eat thing you do not enjoy and the progess won't be as enjoyable! Everything is okay in moderation and I know a lot of you might not agree with that, but it has worked for me and I am still getting results so there has to be some truth in that and it might take me a little bit longer to get there whereas if I was limiting myself to nothing but healthy and clean food I might already be at my goal. I just thought I would add my 2 cents worth and show people who might be scared to eat the food they enjoy that they don't have to be. And I have noticed too that with exercising and counting my calories I do not eat nearly as much as I use to either, I can eat about 3/4 the amount of food that i use to eat until I get full, it's amazing how quickly you can strink your stomach back to a normal porportion when you cut back on your food intake, and I noticed that before I would eat that much food, not because I was still hungry, but because it was there and it tasted good. Don't eat extra calories if you aren't hungry for them!

Sorry I do not have any before pictures, but all the before pictures I have are not stomach or full body pictures so you can't really get a good sense of a before and after. I might be able to find some, but will have to look, I think all of them got deleted though because I didn't like the way I looked lol!

Since this is my first time posting/sharing pics I hope the link works!

view.sfly?fid=bc154bbb0ab0e136d33ce936de451066[img][/img]

Replies

• danihall32
    danihall32 Posts: 17
    well said! you look great!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Great job, don't give up!! Give yourself the killer bod you deserve!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!