Ab flex? Flexbelt? Anyone tried this?

Options
I have read the customer review on Amazon and the look pretty good. Just curious if anyone here has tried the ABFLEX?

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    If this is the belt that remins you to hold in your belly by vibrating when it senses you're not holding it in anymore, I've tried it. The vibration wasn't strong enough for me to feel it but I placed in a location that would catch my eye frequently and used it as an 'exterior' reminder to hold in my belly and yes that helped tone the stomach. It causes you to remember to do an isometric contraction which sucks in the stomach muscles and improves posture.

If this isn't the same concept then I apologize. I didn't feel like googling the ABFlex to find out ... :tongue: Home sick today and a bit feverish.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Heh, never seen that one. I've always wanted to try the ab lounge though.
  • whalomgirl
    whalomgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's a belt that excersizes your abs while you do other stuff...
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I once asked someone about the Ab Flex Belt and they said it's expensive to keep up because the electrodes wear off easily and you have to keep replacing them.

There's something else called the Ab Flex that's a spring-loaded device that puts pressure on your stomach while you do crunches to make them more productive .. I thought that's what you were referring to at first, hehe.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    It's a belt that excersizes your abs while you do other stuff...

So you pay lots of money for something else to do the exercise for you? hhhmmm... do Isometric contractions, they're free... :wink: