Talkative Friends

Options
I am not so new to this site but I am being more serious now about it. My name is Elizabeth. I will be 30 in August. I am married and we have a daughter who will be 8 soon.

Right now I am watching what I eat, logging foods. I do strength training and walking...for now. :) I have a long long way to go but each step, each day is just that much closer.

I am on here every day and am very talkative. I am looking for talkative friends. Or even a super talkative group! It seems like all the groups I see, people have not posted in weeks or months.

So that is what I am looking for :D So if you post at least once a day, aside from posting your food or exercise. I love to comment on posts and blogs so if you do a daily blog please let me know!!

Add me or leave a message here and I will add you!

Replies

• Mirandas5bgirls
    Mirandas5bgirls Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I post daily but to be honest I have no time to post on anything but my weightloss journey. This is not a facebook for me, lol. If you are looking for more, then I may not be the right one???
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me as a friend. Not very talkative but do try to be a support to friends & keep up with some of what is going on......
    It's a long journey & lifestyle change so good company on the way is important!!
    I haven't been doing my tracking for food or exercise much recently as my Mum died a few weeks back & we had the funeral yesterday but plan to get back on track after the weekend........
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    You can add me too if you want.. I am on everyday. I log everything and and hooked to this site. I am addicted !! I try to be very encouraging too !! :tongue:
  • RecklessRascal
    Options
    I do find that social interaction with people who have similar goals helps both sides stay on track and keep their goals in sight.
    You can add me.
    I am very motivated and like to pass on motivation.
    I too like to talk.
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    HI I would love to be added! I also like to talk and hear feedback. It helps out a lot.

4312059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hiya, add me too, im addicted to this site x
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be supportive. I am part of a great group that you might like.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/625-mini-goal-one-week-challenge
  • bmartin343
    bmartin343 Posts: 8
    Options
    add me please, love to chat and encourage/be encouraged!
    i try my best to visit daily, and positive energy loves company!
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    We're singing "Fat Bottomed Girls" on my wall today. Come on over!