NSV Feeling Fit

Options
JodaNord
JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
So I have been getting healthy for almost a year now, and running till i got injured a month ago and doing JM dvds since January. I know I am thinner, and stronger to some degree since the beginning of this journey, but sometimes I don't see the reflection others see.

I was doing JM 6W6P yesterday, and my husband decided to watch for a few minutes (*cringe*) and i just kept going and working at following crazy workout 2!

As i was doing the sie planks with kicks, or t-stands my husband says "Boy, you are really fit! really, you are looking really good!"

I think that made my week!

Replies

• tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That is soo cool that he said that! How great for you to know that you can do more, go farther..etc. Keep it up!
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    I love it! So sweet for him to tell you! It really makes it all seem worth it, right? I bet you worked extra hard at the rest of your workout :flowerforyou:

My boyfriend finally noticed last night when I put my pajamas on (usually I wear boy shorts and a tank top to bed). He looked me up and down and said "wow babe, you are looking amazing!" It made me feel so good!
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Its the best feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!