• patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! You are an Inspiration.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
    I really admire people who lose 100+ pounds without resorting to surgery options.
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you look great. Keep up your good work. I only count calories also. If I can have the things I like then I can stick]
    to my course.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That is awesome,great job. You look great.
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You competely amaze me! You literaly look like a different person! You are an inapriation to me! Thank you for posting! Add me if you like i would love to have you as a friend! And Yes this is a life long change for me! Congrats to you! Blessings!! <><
  • abcdever
    abcdever Posts: 24
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look FANTASTIC!
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • suespottsfletcher
    Options
    yay you!:smile:
  • reemspence
    reemspence Posts: 7
    Options
    wow! you really look good. keep up the hard work:)
  • Hornby5681
    Hornby5681 Posts: 1
    Options
    You look incredible! Please don't take this as me insulting your "before" but you look like an entirely different person! Just joining today, your post here is really inspirational! Keep up the fantastic dedication.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You look spectacular. If it weren't for your adorable rosey cheeks, I would have thought these were 2 different people. I'd love to add you! As of today, I've lost 70 lbs in 7 months (well, 7 months on 5/18), and have 30 more to go. I need motivational and dedicated people to carry me through!
  • chrissycarta
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to us all! You go girl!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Well done :D
  • jazzeladie6
    Options
    Veryn inspirational. i have just started this journey and I needed some motivation. I need to lose about 80 pounds. You are proof to me that it can be done. Great job!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    You look incredible honey! Keep up the good work:happy:
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You literally have lost a WHOLE PERSON! We all have bad days, but just look at your before and after pics so far. The light in your eyes... the fact that you are not pulling on your clothes... your shoulders are back. You FEEL beautiful now, it shows. Don't let one bad day or bad week get you down! The largest part of your task is over celebrate yourself!:drinker:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!