Jack the Ripper...

Options
13»

Replies

• xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    well you gotta think these were prostitutes.. they were probably either drunk or high...
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    well you gotta think these were prostitutes.. they were probably either drunk or high...

True. But a women high on adrenaline could have done the job. *playing devils advocate :devil: *
  • xYumzx
    Options

True. But a women high on adrenaline could have done the job. *playing devils advocate :devil: *

That is true.... But u would think with that much commotion... someone would have heard it and stepped in... im thinking Jack the Ripper was a Stealthy ninja...
  • Oliviamarie05
    Options

That is true.... But u would think with that much commotion... someone would have heard it and stepped in... im thinking Jack the Ripper was a Stealthy ninja...

I agree that he/she was a ninja for sure. Ultimate stealth mode.
  • xYumzx
    Options

well atleast the ninja is dead.. but still creepy they never found out who it was what if this "UNSUB" (totally just want criminal minds on u guys) told their antics to a relative... and then tat person told another and theres another Jack running around...
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    How would a woman overpower the other women?

Rock paper scissors
  • Oliviamarie05
    Options

well atleast the ninja is dead.. but still creepy they never found out who it was what if this "UNSUB" (totally just want criminal minds on u guys) told their antics to a relative... and then tat person told another and theres another Jack running around...

You know, memories can be passed down through genetics? We discussed this in my psyc class. This is why some people can experience de ja vu. It can be a memory from another time and another place. Not only that but there is a belief that through genes, people can adopt behaviours from past family members, such as the urge to kill. Who knows, if this person procreated we really could have another jack running around.

ps. I LOVE Criminal Minds. Watch it all the time!
  • xYumzx
    Options

You know, memories can be passed down through genetics? We discussed this in my psyc class. This is why some people can experience de ja vu. It can be a memory from another time and another place. Not only that but there is a belief that through genes, people can adopt behaviours from past family members, such as the urge to kill. Who knows, if this person procreated we really could have another jack running around.

Did you watch this weeks =( poor roussi
  • Oliviamarie05
    Options

Did you watch this weeks =( poor roussi

Sadly, I missed it. I caught the tail end of an episode from 2006 last night. My PVR failed me miserably.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    It was a good one so sad though