Has anyone tried that ab belt ?

Options
They say it works on the infomercial but I am wondering HOW it could work - supposedly by tensing your muscles. Has anyone tried it? If so, what were the results? Thanks

210547.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I've never tried it, but I'd say pretty much nothing works like the infomerical says it will. I can only imagine at best it somehow causes you to tense your ab muscles periodically....which in theory I guess it would strenghten your ab muscles over time (though you'd probably have to do it every second of every day to even see an ounce of results). Besides, you could do that on your own without the belt just sitting at your desk.

Just keep in mind, even if this thing does work as well as they say it will, it won't melt away a flabby potbelly and leave sculpted ab muscles. The only real way to get rid of the fat over the muscles is cardio.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I had a friend try it and, as you can imagine......It DID NOT WORK.... sorry, there is only one way to get those abs...situps and core stregnth trainng. Don't waist your money on one of those useless things.