To all fast food lovers, present or past.

euphoria11
euphoria11 Posts: 49
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
A friend on mine showed me this video... and it has NEVER been able to leave my mind!
Never again will I consume a fast food burger... now fries, it might be a little harder... but everytime I watch this video I remember why I am changing my habits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI

Replies

• that's funny i watched it...well its very obvious without that clip that fast food is bad for you..becuz its greasy! Anything u can make quick n easy usually isnt good...lol..but that lady seemed kinda dumb..i dont know about her.
  • euphoria11
    Hahaha! Yeah, she did seem a little sketchy, but all in all, I can't believe what the food still looked like! Disgusting!
  • yeah that was strange..i was like thinkin..tho..if it didnt break down..what does that mean?..is the government tryin to kill us that way? i dont really get it
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Interesting and makes me want to do some research on it- Don't bother reading the comments on the video though. Not that that's anything new with youtube.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Interesting. I'm going to buy a McDonald's cheeseburger and test it myself. I probably won't carry it around for three years but maybe for a month or so.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Someting to think about too- McDonald's has changed a lot of their suppliers/product ingredients in the past few years due to customer/federal demand. I wonder if the newer food would act the same as the old food?

What about a chicken sandwich? How about Wendy's or the almighty Subway? I'm thinking it's time to start doing our own tests lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Yeah. I've seen the commercials for Wendy's sweet and sour chicken and that looks soooooooo good.
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    If you want to learn something about america and the food we're eating you should watch FOOD, INC. in select theaters
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    is it bad that after watching that i still want some mcdonalds? :indifferent:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    oh what is sad is ive found a 1 yr old burger in my ex's room once :noway: and it didnt look moldy at all lol yuck
  • euphoria11
    I had it on a cheat day.
    sauce is good... but not worth it.
    all it is, is glorified chicken nuggets.
    Literally, nuggets with sauce on them.
    Very disappointed... I believe I could make a better sweet asian chicken dish myself.
    Most definitely!
    Yeah. I've seen the commercials for Wendy's sweet and sour chicken and that looks soooooooo good.
This discussion has been closed.