Cant eat this many calories!!!

silmor
silmor Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
How in the world do you do it??? i still have 1000 calories to eat according to my food and excersice log....i had to eat over 2000!!!!! i can't believe that could be right???? what should i do?

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Make sure all of your info is right on your profile. For the part on how active your day is what did you put
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    here's a breakdown of my situation... Im a 220 lb 28 year old male with an active setting and Im set to lose 2 lbs a week. My cals are set to 1930 per day. Yours seem very high but Im no expert. What are you eating in a typical day?
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Another thing to check is...did you set it to loose weight...or possibly to gain weight by mistake?
  • are you excercising like a madwoman? LOL Yep I agree, make sure you have all the stuff set right on your profile (age height weight or whatever)
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    your BMR will go down as you lose weight since it takes fewer calories to sustain smaller bodies...this might also be contributing to your high net cal allowance.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    there is no way that can be correct. is this amount including exercise calories? if so, then just try eating half of them. if not, as others have said, double-check your info.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    I eat around 2000-2200 so yes it can be right. Especially if you burn 500.

I eat full fat/low fat yogurt, lean meats (chicken, beef, tuna) nuts, bananas add butter/olive oil to vegetables. I also use sugar in my coffee and /or allow myself treats (animal crackers, buttered popcorn)
  • silmor
    :sad: great that would not be a good thing...LOL actually my friend set it up...
  • silmor
    Well, I started at 204lbs, i was at 198 when i started two weeks ago, now i am 194, so i guess it is working....i do however burn a lot of calories while working out. Yesterday was at least a total of 4hrs work out and today only 2 but i work out every day..... i don't eat very well, and actually only ate once a day before, now it just seems like i really have to eat a lot . everyday i have calories left over, maybe i did set this up wrong...a friend did it for me...thanks for your reply.
  • silmor
    Well, not like a mad woman, but i am doing training with a coach, and do spin...i excercise 6 days a week at least 2hrs a day....but i still think something is wrong...lol
  • silmor
    oh, yes...this reply helped me much! i do burn 500 or more a day....thanks for your reply
This discussion has been closed.