Galvanised... like a NAIL! (Or like a BOSS)

Options
Been away from the site for a while - a couple of weeks of madness followed by two weeks of holiday in Hawaii without internet access or phone.

But now I'm back! I've only gained 1.5kgs in that time (a lot less than I feared) and I have a new goal...

MY OWN WEDDING!

My boyfriend proposed while we were away (and of course I said yes - he's amazing!) so now I am back, relaxed and happy and with a new boost for my MFP endeavours.

Feel free to add me and a big hi to all my current friends list - sorry I've been so remiss, but I'm back to my old self now.

Whoop! :happy: :drinker:

Replies

• bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I should say - the spirit of MFP stayed with me because my boyfriend actually proposed on top of Diamond Head, which we had just walked up (extinct volcano, for those who don't know it!). :wink:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    That is lovely. Welcome back. You have been most missed.
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the engagement!! How exciiiiiiiting.

Friends request sent
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome :flowerforyou:

You didn't happen to be on Diamond Head on the Tuesday May 1st did you? It would be too much of a coincidence, but your picture reminds me of the young woman half of a nice looking couple who were going up Diamond Head at the same time I was that day. They stood out from the crowd to me for some reason, I think they were giving out friendly happy vibes or something LOL.

At any rate, gratz again, very happy for you :)
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No, we were up there on 27 April, but we did have a wee audience who gave us a smattering of applause after I said yes!

Thanks - it's a very exciting time!