Lost my willpower..

Options
Hi everyone. I've been having a really hard time lately. I got married back in October and since then (despite exercising 6 days a week and logging my eats) I've gain about 15 lbs :-(. I feel like I can get my willpower back! I just wanna get this 15 back off!

I'm really not even trying to weigh myself because I lift heavy and wanna put on muscle. I'm trying to track myself with my clothes. I'm due for TTOM on Sunday >:-/ grrr. I think thats adding to this hopeless feeling I've been having. I decided to give myself a week at maintenance since I really watched my diet close for a month and didn't lose an ounce. I got back to my diet on Monday.

I just am feeling down on myself and like theirs no hope. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pull myself out of this funk??

Also, I should add I'm having some undiagnoses pain when i do cardio and have been seeing doctors who haven't figured it out yet. Till I get it squared away I'm not doing any cardio. Just weight training.

Thanks!

-Lauren

Replies

• rave7278
    rave7278 Posts: 10
    Options
    I will be the first to tell ya. Scales are evil...lol. I have learned as of late, if we only depend on waiting for that number to move down, we will feel in the end defeated. try to look at other things, How your clothes feel? How do you feel? Try measurement, just because the scale does not move doe not not always mean your not losing weight. As for the health issue, that alone has you worried and is probably causing some stress which can lead to other drastic measures like eating more then usual and/or skipping meals.

I know all I have for you is words, but we have all hit the low point in our life at one time, all you can do is never give up and keep pushing forward. Just take one step at a time, because if you want this bad enough you will let nothing get in your way from stopping you. :smile:
  • mizlaur123
    mizlaur123 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support Rave. I'm really feeling depressed about this. It's nice to hear some kind words :-)