crystal light...

can i substitute water with crystal light?? i am not a tea drinker so when i start to get tired of drinking water i would like something tasty.....def not touching soda!!

any advice??

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    I don't know what that is , we don't have it in Australia that i'm aware of , I'm guessing its mineral water,I think if its sugar free and additive free it may be OK but you should drink some water if you can
  • sar04tamu
    sar04tamu Posts: 27
    If drinking crystal light will keep you from drinking cokes, then go for it. Maybe alternate water with sliced lemons, limes, cucumbers, or berries with the crystal light if you're worried about artificial sweeteners. I drink crystal light all the time.
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    I'm in love with crystal light so I highly reccomend it! Just get the new crystal light, the one without the artificial sugar! Only 10 cal per water bottle and tastes awesome !
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    yes!!! until I got used to the taste of water, this is exactly what I did :happy: yumm
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I'm with the south beach crowd on this one: you're drinking water, rather than...what? Soda?
    Better than soda! Drink it, and work your way toward less. Don't feel you HAVE to have a whole "tube". If you're doing it by the tub, consider NOT pre mixing. just give yourself a little tiny "scoop" (a tiny bit?) and then a little less, and a little less...each day. or a small scoop in a bigger and bigger container. Hard to really do that with "coke".
  • rnarvaez06
    rnarvaez06 Posts: 9
    thanks everyone this really helped....and that is right better than SODA!! I love water but sometimes for dinner i like to switch it up...i am soo gonna try to add cucumber i heard that is friggin awesome! and berries wow that sounds yummy!...

APPRECIATE UR HELP!!