new and lost

Options
Hi everyone! I have heard such good things about MFP I had to join. My daughter,sister and neice use it. So now with me we can say it is a family thing. I think I will just leark for now and see how it goes. Will start tomorrow and see how it goes tracking my food intake.

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    welcome, good luck
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has helped me in ways that I never thought possible. I have learned a lot about foods and nutritional value. I have also found that having friends on here who are having the same struggles as I do has helped me work through them without turning to food. I moderate a group called One Day at a Time where we have daily chat thread to vent or just check in to be held accountable as well as weekly weigh-ins and weekly exercise challenges. Feel free to send me a friend request and look up the group, Good luck in your journey.
    BRENDA
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Logging is easy, the data base has so many items, and you can always add it you can't find it. If you have a smartphone make sure you download the ap. It has a barcode scanner which makes logging your food fun and easy! :drinker: If you like you can add me as a friend (click on my profile).
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Welcome! One resource that may be very helpful to you is the Unofficial MFP FAQ. It is a user-created database of questions new members ask. Check out the table of contents for a list of all the topics.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/474-unofficial-mfp-faq