Any suggestion on good scales

Options
Okay so a brought a 20 dollar Digital Taylor scale from target and it sucks. You step on it once and it gives your something then you do it again and it gives you a five pound difference. Any idea of suggestion for my scale problem. Thanks guys i really appreciate it

Replies

• gaia3rd
    gaia3rd Posts: 151
    Options
    My previous Taylor scale went bonkers and I bought another Taylor, although a different model, as my previous one was discontinued. Discovered it had one of those false memories (step on scale, it gives you a weight. Take off shoes, step back on scale, it hesitates, then locks into the previous setting - very annoying!), as do a lot of the new ones now. Took it back to the store, did a bunch of research online, and ordered a Tanita. More expensive, but it had great ratings, and it's very accurate.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I had a cheapy walmart digital and it died in less than a year. I got a cheap sun beam normal scale and it s harder to read but closer in accuracy to medical and gym scales. 11 bucks !
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Okay so a brought a 20 dollar Digital Taylor scale from target and it sucks. You step on it once and it gives your something then you do it again and it gives you a five pound difference. Any idea of suggestion for my scale problem. Thanks guys i really appreciate it

Mine does the exact same thing!!!!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have the glass Health-O-Meter from Walmart. So far so good :-) Around $35. The last one I had lasted for years and I only bought a new one because I wanted to upgrade. was my splurge lol.