22lb. lost Progress Pics

Options
honeysprinkles
honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
Started in November at 5'6" 185lbs. Looking back at these pictures I didn't realize how big I had actually gotten.
BMI: 29.9 only 0.1 from obese! :ohwell:

I'll start with the befores:
At a friend's baby shower in October 2011
w2i046.jpg

My sister and me (didn't realize how chubby my face had gotten)
63t3ec.jpg

xfx48.jpg

And my absolute least favorite picture. It was Halloween and the red lipstick just makes it even worse (I was trying to do my make up a little over the top, it looked bad though)
abtve0.jpg

November 2011 (MFP start)
ofy9v.jpg

And now the PROGRESS pics!

A face comparison, me on 5/9/12
ztzm6w.jpg

New size 8 (US) jeans 4/30/12
fbal5l.jpg

and a body comparison, this was me today (5/11/12) just a few hours ago
w6t85w.jpg

I'm at least 30lbs. from my goal weight but I'm happy with my progress so far so I thought I'd share a few photos! Let's hope all the photos work! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• empty_with_you
    Options
    you look great!! awesome job:)
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    you look great!! awesome job:)
    thank you! I feel so much better already!
  • ayoung0811
    ayoung0811 Posts: 8
    Options
    I see pics of me and think, "what a bad angle" or "I shouldn't have worn fleece" because I looked so big. It took me a while to finally admit that it wasn't the angle or fluffy clothes, it was just me! :( I started at 180 (only 5'3 though) and have just started seeing a difference in my clothes with the last 5 lbs.

You look great! What all are you doing?
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    I see pics of me and think, "what a bad angle" or "I shouldn't have worn fleece" because I looked so big. It took me a while to finally admit that it wasn't the angle or fluffy clothes, it was just me! :( I started at 180 (only 5'3 though) and have just started seeing a difference in my clothes with the last 5 lbs.

You look great! What all are you doing?
    Thank you!

Same here. It didn't help that the last 20lbs I'd gained happened in 2 months so it was really sudden which made denial easier! I really just started noticing a difference in the last few weeks as well.

I don't do anything crazy, I just try to pay attention to my calories. I exercise when I need to or have the time, the elliptical, riding my bike, or taking walks are my favorite. I'm trying to get more into exercise this summer though!

I had a lot of set backs, especially in the first few months (Thanksgiving, Christmas, just general falling back into old habits). I only lost like 4lbs until Jan. or Feb. and then the rest has came off since then!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Awesome, awesome, awesome job! I hated seeing my pictures and always hoping I didnt look fat only to be disappointed. Your face and cheeks have been transformed and your body is looking so much stronger and of coarse leaner! When you hit your goal weight, people better watch out! :)
  • kobashi
    kobashi Posts: 164
    Options
    You look smokin! Congrats and thanks for the motivation! :"
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    awesome work! your stats are pretty close to mine, adde me if you like! :)
  • kateguy1981
    kateguy1981 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    well done you look fab x
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    wonderful! you look great. :)
  • stupidxlamb
    Options
    You look awesome girl! :)
  • tarnbop
    tarnbop Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great work, well done! You should be proud :)
  • ruchitd
    ruchitd Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazingg!!!! You have such a cute face :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Look 100x better now.
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi friend! You look so much thinner! your weight loss took off the last few monthsyou must be eating healthy, your doing very well, keep it up.
  • FattieBeGone
    FattieBeGone Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    You look great, you can really notice the difference in your arms and face!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    yep- you're awesome! that is a major transformation! congrats on your progress, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great job!! AWESOME!!! =D
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!