I WANNA READ YOUR DIARY!!!!

PureAndHealthy
PureAndHealthy Posts: 539
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
:laugh: So... just an idea... but I really like it when people make their food and exercise diaries viewable to at least their "friends" on here. I first set mine to private, but it's actually really helpful to see what other people are doing and get ideas. So I changed mine to let friends see... maybe I'll just completely open it up though. Also interesting to see who walks the walk instead of just talking the talk on the message boards. So, who's with me? Anybody willing to open their food diary to the rest of us? PLEEEEEEEEEASE??? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Mine is public so feel free to have a look! And there was a topic not too long ago with people posting who had public diaries.. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59017-post-here-if-your-diary-is-public
    :flowerforyou:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    I asked about this the other day too! Mine's public! :happy:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    I had no idea you could make your journals public, I just took mine off private. I think having a public journal is a great motivator to stay in your calories and exercise everyday.
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    I think having a public journal is a great motivator to stay in your calories and exercise everyday.

I completely agree!! This way you're holding yourself accountable to someone other than yourself!
  • glendaz
    glendaz Posts: 55
    hey! Mine is open...go ahead and look at it. Not sure you will learn much except that I am not consistent and therefore, neither is my weight loss!!
    Have a great day!
  • Paiger
    Paiger Posts: 37 Member
    Mine is available too.
    I agree, I like to get ideas from other successful people.
  • mine is public...happy reading!
  • ooops, I just double checked it was set to friends only...it's public now!

150390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Paiger
    Paiger Posts: 37 Member
    Didn't put this on my previous post, but here's a shortcut.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Paiger
  • Mine is public. So now everyone can see that I like to eat Superman Ice Cream almost every night. :blushing:
  • Since I started this, I went ahead and changed mine to public rather than friends only. Pass along any advice or criticism at will! :bigsmile:
  • fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    I'm public too :)
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Mine is public, as well . . . but yesterday was a bad day. :blushing: So try not to judge me on yesterday alone!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    READ ME!
  • i made mine public too!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Mine's public as well, (shhhhhhhhhhh Just dont look at 4th of July!!!!!!!) :)
  • Mine's public as well, (shhhhhhhhhhh Just dont look at 4th of July!!!!!!!) :)

So far, and myself included, I haven't seen anybody who even LOGGED the 4th of July! :laugh:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Mines public. I did do bad yesterday but Ill make up for it.
  • Okay, mine is public as well.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    mine is public as well
This discussion has been closed.