Create a title

Alright, in the first ten words i need to keep you interested so you'll keep reading. And i have just failed.

Here's what i need. I have written a short story for my English class. It was suggested to me by a few at peer review to change the title of my story to inform the reader of what my story is about since my story can be slightly confusing. My current title is: Unexpected Future

A brief description:
My story tends to sound a bit like groundhogs day(great movie by the way)

Its about a young guy, recently divorced with a 5 year old daughter. He has wasted his life on parties and getting drunk or wasted. One day he gets into a car accident and dies. But his life repeats for seven days. Except its the same day repeating seven times with it ending in him dying every time. His actions affect his future day so if he can make better choices than he can prevent himself from dying. If he doesn't then, he dies. Between days, after i write about the accident, he has his life flash before him. Because i had a page limit to this short story assignment i was only able to add one flashback per day of repeating. Because of the flashbacks, i was told my story gets confusing.

SO....i am trying to think of an awesome title to inform the reader about the story yet something that isn't too obvious like "My Flashback." I was never great at coming up with titles.

Help me, please!

Replies

• Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I can see where the short story gets confusing.

What about something simple like... "Flashback Times Seven"?