First thing you will shop for when you reach your goal?

2»

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    Everything! I got to the point that I actually needed a whole new wardrobe! Underwear, bras, tops, jeans, shorts, etc. As great as that was, it was very expensive needing everything at once! It's a great feeling though && who doesn't love new clothes!!!???

i'm so jealous and happy for you at the same time :happy:

i just recently got to help a good friend of mine who reached her goal weight shop for clothes. even though i'm now across the country from her, i was having a fun time looking for stuff online that i'd think she'd like.

oh yeah and i'm setting a bit of cash aside every 2 weeks to go towards my new starter wardrobe. after a year or so when i reach my GW, that should be a nice chunk of change to go shopping at some places i've only been able to buy accessories at up until now :happy:
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Absolutely everything! I have lived in a tent for so long that I want it all!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 176 Member
    A dress ....the prettiest sun dress with some strappy heals. I haven't felt confident in a dress in forever. In fact I already bought said dress.... size 8-10 medium
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    I will buy a HUGE mirror and just look at myself naked :)

hells yes!
  • Sexy lingerie for the boyfriend, well, for me for his benefit hahaha.
    Then a fitted red dress to show everyone my new body.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member

hells yes!

:laugh: agreed
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    A monokini. It would be a bikini but I have too much excess skin going up my tummy for that. Mono's are perfect for hiding the crepe paper belly!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    A reflective Yoga mat :D

Wait....even if I was slim that might not be the best idea.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    I'm bucking the trend by not going for clothing. I'll be booking an expensive holiday away!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    I will definitely buy myself a pair or two of fitted jeans and to be honest I love opp/thrift shopping and when I lose my weight I will be able to get the nice things they have for a fraction of the price. So looking forward to not seeing the frumpy colorless clothes they have for larger sizes. I always go for reds and purples, yellow! Can't wait!!!
  • betaleonis
    betaleonis Posts: 176 Member

hahaha!!:))
  • a bikini! and about a zillion dresses!
  • joytron
    joytron Posts: 103 Member
    Tight, sexy black jeans with heaps of rips down the front. They're everywhere in Tokyo right now but the shop by my apartment doesn't stock them above a 27-inch waist. *kitten*! But soon.
  • ryliejaiden
    ryliejaiden Posts: 68
    skirts/dresses to wear WITHOUT tights! And maybe even a tank top or two :)
    My arms and my legs are what I'm most self conscious about.
  • I've just reached my goal and at the moment have only bought a few cheap t-shirts, 2 short sleeved shirts. I bought a pair of jeans when i'd lost 30lbs, but they are now way too big. Have given old clothers away to charity and I am planning a big shopping trip to include trousers, jeans, shirts, underwear, and new outdoor jacket. I've been visiting all the local malls browsing to see what is out there because its years since I've been able to go into a trendy store. Now shops have my size in trousers and jeans, I'm going to enjoy my reward.
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    When I reach my goal I want to go shopping and get fitted for a wordrobe of Perry Elise suits for men!