newbie trying to shift baby weight!

Options
ainsley23
ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
Hi guys! I just discovered this site 3 days ago and I'm addicted already. I'm a mum of 2, the youngest is nine months and I'm still carrying about 20lb in dreaded baby weight! My weight has always fluctuated and because I'm only 5ft 3 its very noticeable.I've tried various diets and always give up after losing about half a stone,hoping to break the cycle with the help of some like minded people on here x

Replies

• blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome to MFP! I'm 25, 5'2", and trying to lose 14-17lbs of baby weight. You can add me!
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Request sent x
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im currently pregnant but will be tracking to lose the baby weight in about 10-11 weeks! Feel free to add me .
  • creativechik15
    Options
    you can add me too! im not losing baby weight im losing depression weight but weight is weight and we both want it off :D
  • New_Keeley
    New_Keeley Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm not shifting baby weight now but I've been through it twice!! Add me if you want to and I'll offer as much support as poss. I'm on here everyday..... I'm an MFP addict !!
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello, My Baby girl is 7 Months, I have 35lbs to go before Pre-preggo weight. Your welcome to add me :)
  • gnarlynoodle
    gnarlynoodle Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of 3 and though I've lost the baby weight.. I still have some work to do. Feel free to add me!