Looking for support...starting Herbalife this week

Options
Very new to this site but saw that you had a community of Herbalife followers in here so I thought I would join. What a great site!!! I'm just having a hard time finding friends that are also on Herbalife...I wish there was a search bar you could fill in to find friends with similar interests. If you are on herbalife and would like to share motivation with me please friend me...i'm going to need all the help I can get on this journey. Very excited to start it and sick of the yo yo dieting. :smile:

Replies

• tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just started herbalife this last monday, day 3 and I am down a pound so far!!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    I typed in Herbal life and found 50 pages of info. Did you try clicking on "Search" ^ above.

cf305d99.jpg
  • RSoddie
    RSoddie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is very good for you not just to lose weight but it keeps you healthy by providing all vitamins and minerals you need. This product is whats helping me lose the weight and I drink it in the morning and at night and day by day you'll see a difference. There were times where I lost 10 pounds in a week and trust me I eat whatever I want for lunch I mean whatever I want. All I do is replace breakfast and dinner. I also recommend prolessa it's for the fat around the stomach you lose inches quickly. If you any questions feel free to ask.
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm thinking of going on herbalife again. I started MFP about 3 months ago and am struggling to lose weight. I started exercising again (after 2 years of being preg) and I can feel that my legs and arms are slimmer, but see no change to my face or waist (I know the waist fat is last to go, but still...). No matter how hard I try I just don't seem to lose.

I was on Herbalife in Oct-Nov and went for 2 fast walks a week in the evening - just doing that made me lose weight. Then Xmas and a month holiday with my family came and all hell broke loose...

So I'm thinking of doing it again, but how does this effect my MFP?

I was eating 1200 cal a day, and then recently increased it to 1400 a day to see if that would help me lose (on advice of other MFP'ers')

What is prolessa?

Once I've lost the weight on herbalife, how do I maintain it?

I'm just SO fed up... :-(

xxx
  • RSoddie
    RSoddie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't stress yourself because the more you think about it the less you lose weight. Stress is one of the biggest factors that doesn't let people lose weight. Herbalife is all natural it can't harm you at all. And prolessa is a new product that you add to your shake with fills you up till. 6 hours and cuts out all the fat around your stomach.