Did you know..........

Options
CarmenSantiago
CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
that yesterday at 4:56 it was 4:56 7/8/9? LOL, get it? 4-5-6-7-8-9. I'm a numbers gal, so that was cool to me. :smokin:

Carry on :bigsmile:

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Nice... I always enjoy 12:34pm lol
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    :laugh: It's pretty fascinating how your brain works :laugh:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    that yesterday at 4:56 it was 4:56 7/8/9? LOL, get it? 4-5-6-7-8-9. I'm a numbers gal, so that was cool to me. :smokin:

Carry on :bigsmile:

lol....if I had really paid attention I would have found that to be cool too.....I am a numbers kind of gal too....thats too funny. :bigsmile:
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    I recieved this in a text message except it was at five after 4 and six seconds it will be 04:05:06 07/08/09...so it happened twice yesterday!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    did u know that at 11:11 if you make a wish it'll come true....ok maybe not, but i do it anyway :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Did you know that 6 is scared of 7 because 7 8 9.....
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I read online that a baby in Oklahoma yesterday was born at 12:34:56 (and of course the date was 7/8/9). I dunno, I'm a bit of a skeptic. Of course something had to have happaned at that time, but the 56 seconds bugs me. Does anyone really know what time in seconds they were born? I could see them fibbing on that part.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I read online that a baby in Oklahoma yesterday was born at 12:34:56 (and of course the date was 7/8/9). I dunno, I'm a bit of a skeptic. Of course something had to have happaned at that time, but the 56 seconds bugs me. Does anyone really know what time in seconds they were born? I could see them fibbing on that part.

When my son was born it was total chaos - he was in danger - and after the doc checked him out no one knew what time he was born so my best friends mom was there and her watch was his official birth time!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options

WOW now that's irony!! I couldn't tell you the time in seconds I was born or either one of my children. I was just so happy to have them OUT. LOL :smokin:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My husband and I got married on 05/06/07. I thought I'd make it easy for him to remember it. :bigsmile: