kind of new but not really

Options
my gf started using this website b/c she's trying to lose about 15-20 lbs. i thought it was a pretty good idea b/c i've always thought about doing a food diary but never wanted to b/c looking everything up was too much of a hassle. but now with mfp everything is so much easier and it definitely makes me want to pay closer attention to what i eat and how much of it. i've been on here for about a month and lost close to 8 lbs so things are going good for now. the weekends are still the hardest to change b/c there's just too much to do but not enough time. seems like exercise always gets skipped.

my goal is to only lose another 10-15 lbs so it's probably going to be a long haul for me.

best of luck to everyone to stay on track and get back to being in much better shape.

227069.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    my gf started using this website b/c she's trying to lose about 15-20 lbs. i thought it was a pretty good idea b/c i've always thought about doing a food diary but never wanted to b/c looking everything up was too much of a hassle. but now with mfp everything is so much easier and it definitely makes me want to pay closer attention to what i eat and how much of it. i've been on here for about a month and lost close to 8 lbs so things are going good for now. the weekends are still the hardest to change b/c there's just too much to do but not enough time. seems like exercise always gets skipped.

my goal is to only lose another 10-15 lbs so it's probably going to be a long haul for me.

best of luck to everyone to stay on track and get back to being in much better shape.

Hi, welcome Jonathan. :flowerforyou:
    Yup, MFP is fantastic because of the super easy to use food diary. Just seeing my daily number totals was all I really needed to help me lose the weight that I so desperately wanted to lose!
    MFP is also great because of all it's wonderfully supportive members too! :love: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: