Best low cal cocktail....

Options
Just in time for the upcoming weekend, I thought that I would share my new discovery.... SWEET TEA VODKA AND LEMONADE!!! :drinker: YUM! Get those individual Crystal Light packets. Put one in a small size water bottle and mix it up. Measure your vodka into your glass, fill the rest with lemonade, add a squeeze from a slice of real lemon. OMG. So good and very refreshing... It tastes like an Arnold Palmer or a Long Island Ice Tea. Low in sugar and calories.

Firefly and Sweet Carolina are good for the sweet tea vodka.

Replies

• jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    sweet tea vodka is AMAZING, had it a couple weeks ago and i think firefly makes flavors like peach.....I liked it with just water cause it was really sweet.

:drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hey this sounds good but I'm not sure I follow your directions. Are you mixing the vodka with Crystal Lite Ice Tea, or Lemonade? Or Both? and how much of each? Maybe I'm just too tired to follow lol :yawn:
  • twixon
    twixon Posts: 1
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you. one more MGD 64 and i'd go nuts
  • jawolfe
    jawolfe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, thanks so much for the recommendation. Recently I've also been enjoying Mandarin Vodka and I mix it either with one of the crystal light packets, or (my new fav) one of the vitamin water 10's. They are only 25 cals for the bottle!
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hey this sounds good but I'm not sure I follow your directions. Are you mixing the vodka with Crystal Lite Ice Tea, or Lemonade? Or Both? and how much of each? Maybe I'm just too tired to follow lol :yawn:

Just mix the sweet tea vodka with Crystal Light Lemonade. I add a squeeze of real lemon as well. Enjoy!!!
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    oh so there is sweet tea-flavoured vodka?? not where I'm from haha, but that sounds pretty amazing!