What exercises flatten stomach and give thig gaps?

Options
Hi , so i've read posts on thigh gaps before and lots of people are like they are horible or they are genetic. But they are not just genetic because alot of ym 'friends on MFP have them through calorie deficits but i want to know how i can get one without strarving myslelf as i know that isn't maintainable. My food diary is open if anyone wants to look and help give me suggestions there. I'd just like some tips/ ideas on exercises and foods that will help flatten my stomach and give me a thigh gap. that'd be so great thankyou!

THIS GIRL HAS MY IDEAL FIGURE . if she can do it so can i
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thigh+gap&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=T3bOAmvFZaKOEM:&imgrefurl=http://itstheskinny.tumblr.com/post/3067297665&docid=iSocuAhLD1iTgM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfqqokZ1bx1qev1zqo1_400.jpg&w=344&h=275&ei=bKmuT4fRM4Hb0QXaycS7CQ&zoom=1

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Umm, I'm not sure she would have a gap if she stood with her legs closed, she clearly has one knee bent to get that angle
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Are you for real or is this tongue-in-cheek trolling?
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I think it must be trolling given the username...
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    if your food diary is genuine i'd concentrate on the gap between your ears and not your legs
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I think it must be trolling given the username...

Oh...then celery diet and 3-4 hours of yoga a day. Easy Peasy.

/sarcasm
  • emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    This is deadly serious i don't understand? I'm not stupid, i'd just like some advice.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I :heart: anorectic trolls

troll.0.jpg
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    Running helped me get a thigh gap, but so did the fact that my hips are pretty wide. So a lot of it is genetics. Small hips means that your legs have to be super tiny for you to have any thigh gap at all.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    if your food diary is genuine i'd concentrate on the gap between your ears and not your legs

Bahahahahaha
  • emptyplate
    emptyplate Posts: 62
    Options
    OH! hang on! i ate way more than that. id just re - adjusted my diary settings so it has deleted 2 of my meals. bear with i actually over ate today
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    The only thing that will give you a flat stomach is lowering BF%. And the only thing that will give you a thigh gap is lowering BF% and genetics. Some people will never have a thigh gap and be able to stay at a healthy weight.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    The only thing that will give you a flat stomach is lowering BF%. And the only thing that will give you a thigh gap is lowering BF% and genetics. Some people will never have a thigh gap and be able to stay at a healthy weight.
    This.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    after viewing the photo and spending five minutes in the bathroom with the water running .........iam appalled at this thread!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    News flash darling - the only people that care about thigh gaps are you and the anorexics feeding your belief in their importance.*

* Your fault for listing your skinny friends who complain they are overweight and boys as reasons to lose weight.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE SEEN THIS OP POST THIS THREAD....

it led to about 10 pages of arguments of people saying that her ideal is only obtainable by special genetics or overall fat loss from diet. she did not want to listen to anything that anybody said so I guess she decided to begin the same argument again.

troll alert.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yes, your friends got a "thigh gap" from calorie deficit, because they were genetically disposed to have one at a certain weight and body composition. Genetics determine how and where you lose fat from preferentially.

Given the other responses to you, I'm gonna guess you're not going to listen anyway. Good luck.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    To flatten your stomach, you have to exercise the inside of your diaphragm. You can do this by burping, laughing, or singing for 10 minutes every day, many times.

To get a thigh gap, you have to hop on one foot 20 times, then switch to the other foot for 20 hops. Importantly: You CANNOT let both feet touch the ground or you must start over. Do this every day, many times.

To accomplish both tasks at once, simply complete both activities at once.

Good luck!
  • Cyanid3
    Cyanid3 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    :huh: There is seriously something amiss here.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    uum seems kinda pro ANA. not cool.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    News flash darling - the only people that care about thigh gaps are you and the anorexics feeding your belief in their importance.*

* Your fault for listing your skinny friends who complain they are overweight and boys as reasons to lose weight.

I'm pretty sure, from the posts I have read about it, that "thigh gaps" are the new buzzword in ED ideation. Actually maybe it's not new, but it's new to me. Lots of women want their thighs not to rub, but these pictures of chicks with 2" between their legs are not healthy. And might I add, most of them are photoshopped. I have the full suite here. I can give anyone a thigh gap that wants it. And a perfectly flat stomach.
This discussion has been closed.