I think it's finally working again!

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I have been stuck on a plateua for a loooong time now, and was trying not to get discouraged. I kept at it because I would think to myself, "What else have you got to do? Gain it all back?" So I changed things up, started taking different classes at the gym, did more with weights...

And I think it's finally starting to break...I am lower now than I have been since I started here. :drinker:

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have been stuck on a plateua for a loooong time now, and was trying not to get discouraged. I kept at it because I would think to myself, "What else have you got to do? Gain it all back?" So I changed things up, started taking different classes at the gym, did more with weights...

And I think it's finally starting to break...I am lower now than I have been since I started here. :drinker:

AWESOME!!!!
    yeah, sometime you just really have to push through!! BUT I know that changing things up and adding lost of variety is the key to keep the weight coming off :drinker:
    Congrats!! :heart:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Neat!! Sometimes you've gotta shake things up to start the weight rolling again! Awsome job. :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

That's GREAT! Keep it up! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • maz165
    maz165 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with it even though you weren't seeing immediate results. It's so easy to get discouraged!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    This place has helpd a lot in keeping myself in check!