3, 2, 1, shake diet, anyone else using it?

Options
Tulukki
Tulukki Posts: 16 Member
I'm currently doing the three snacks, two meal shakes, and one real meal died. I'm using a shake powder from a local grocery store for my shakes and trying to stick to straight fruit/veggie, lean protein, and breads for my snacks. Has anyone else tried this died or are they trying it currently? If so is it working out well and do you have any advice or warnings?

Replies

• myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Just wondered what happens when you stop drinking the shakes and start eating real food for those 2 meals? Will you gain all the lost weight back?
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hmm, nope. Never tried it.

Yes, it will help you lose weight now...but depending you might gain back most of the weight (it all depends on how much you have to lose and how much you eat when you start with real food again, you could gain back some but not all or end up gaining MORE than you lost).

Personally, almost everybody has a HUGE thing against using shakes BUT I think it's a great way to reset your eating. Do the shakes and slowly replace them with healthy meals. If you started out as somebody who ate really unhealthy and ate a lot then using the shakes and slowly starting to eat all healthy meals isn't that bad in my opinion. Just be prepared to possibly gain back some weight when you start to eat all real food again.

Don't expect it to make you lose a lot of weight and then to KEEP it off. That's my only warning.