I am new :)

Options
My daughter and I have have been losing together and she loves this site which seems awesome so here I am I wrote my first blog ever so feel free to add me or comment would love to hear from any of you.

Replies

• dorothypatrice
    Options
    I am new too! I think it is a great site! Signed on in 2011 and never used it till yesterday.
  • Allie53
    Allie53 Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome to both of you newbies :) I am here to get in shape and take care of my health. Have to watch my cholesterol. I didn't come here to loose weight, actually the opposite, was experiencing some anorexia problems off and on over the years. Now I am taking care of myself. I think whether we are here to loose weight or gain, we all are here for a common goal and that is to take care of our health.
    I
  • lms659
    lms659 Posts: 3
    Options
    How right you are. LOL getting ready to go work out right now.
  • dorothypatrice
    Options
    That is right ,Allie we are here to take care of our health. I have high cholesterol too . I am trying to choose better foods too.
  • dorothypatrice
    Options
    What does the minus red mean Like minus 45 in red ??
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 56 year old mother of two, grandmother of one "perfect" little girl. You can all add me if you like.
  • KayleighElliott
    Options
    Hi, Im new too. Only just signed up for some tips so feel free to add me :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    What does the minus red mean Like minus 45 in red ??

It means you went over on something like sodium or calories for the day
  • miss_lady_jo
    Options
    Hi there! I just got an iPod touch and found the free app which led me to the website! Looking for some motivation to lose weight in a healthy way and hoping to learn from people here :) Please feel free to add me!
  • sharong559
    sharong559 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m new too. I have high cholesterol and high blood pressure. I would love to get off my meds if I can. I need to loose about 26 lbs. It has been a struggle for me so here I am… Help!! I need it. Please feel free to add me.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am not new..I've been on the site since August. Congratulations on your choice of websites. Logging in is easy and once you get the hang of the short cuts, it's a dream.

I've lost 89 of my 115 goal, went from 0 exercise to 60+ minutes of exercise a day, and couldn't be happier!

I'm a motivator, researcher and champion for others who have said "enough is enough" to carrying around weight that we don't want. Feel free to add me...anyone can add me--message, no message, read blog, can spell blog, don't care what blog means.

I'm hear to give back all of the support I have received during this change...and I'm happy to do it!