New Girl on the Block

Options
I am really really new to this site. When I first joined, I thought I could just do it on my phone and be completely anonymous. But as the weeks go on, I am wanting to find other like me and people I would otherwise never talk to.

Any other newbies? It would be cool to have a pen pal.

Ali :)

Replies

• lisabarben
    lisabarben Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Ali! I am a semi newb, having been on here a little over a month. Glad to see you here. Do you any support from family or friends? I have some support from my children and grand daughter, but there is not really anyone else I share this with. I also have thryroid issues, so my progress seems stagnant. I have started to move around more, but with the nicer weaather coming look forward to swimming and tanning my Y. Good luck hope to here back!

Lisa
  • cherkay2012
    Options
    Hi Ali and Lisa, I am a newbie. Have tried other diets, to numerous to mention, but I have always gained the weight back. Have support from some of my friends and family, but they always say. Oh you like fine. Well, I still want to lose and need a lot more encouragement. I am getting older and know I need to get the weight off now, since it gets harder the older you get. Good Luck to you both and lets get this done together.

Cheryl:)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I am really really new to this site. When I first joined, I thought I could just do it on my phone and be completely anonymous. But as the weeks go on, I am wanting to find other like me and people I would otherwise never talk to.

Any other newbies? It would be cool to have a pen pal.

Ali :)

Hi! Me too! Was just doing to do the count the calories thing at first, but slowly starting to venture out a little more.