I told 2 friends, they told 2 friends, and so on, and so on

Options
So I guess this is a sign that it's working. A few days ago someone said to me ... "What exactly are you doing ... you look so good lately." I told her and another co-worker that was with her about myfitnesspal.com and said it's because I've registered with this site that I'm a healthier and happier person these days. Yesterday I get an e-mail from a friend and she said "I LOVE THIS SITE", so-and-so told me that she was talking to you and you told her about it ... why didn't you tell me? Then today ... another 2 co-workers come up to me and say ... hey ... we were just talking about you ... we're joining your site!!! Wow ... it's spreading around my office complex like a virus. Way too cool :happy:

Replies

• Marinewife1125
    Marinewife1125 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good job! More people will be getting healthy with us!

~Julia
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    That's how it's worked for me too. It's great that everyone is joining you at the office. What a support group you'll have.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!